Thursday, August 12, 2010

You think this might be poison ivy?

I don't know WHAT I got into! GRRRRRR!
I am SO itchy!
There is this tree in my back yard that has lots of rough bark on it. Well, I looked like the bear from that movie the Jungle Book. I just took my shirt off and started rubbing my back against it. It's not even helping! I'm just cutting myself open and making it worse.
My wife keeps telling me I have skin ulcers. Well how can she tell where my scratches end and my ulcers begin?! She then asks me why God would let this happen to me. What have I done to deserve this?
I tell her "God has given me more good health and things than I could ever keep track of. How can I blame him for just a little bad?"

Oh great...! Now she's on the phone with the captain of my softball team...
I'm never gonna live this down.

No comments:

Post a Comment